Mattress Galaxy is proud to offer our valued clients the absolute best in customer service. All new mattresses carry a 90 day exchange option. If you find that within 90 days you are not satisfied with your mattress selection Mattress Galaxy in its sole discretion may allow you to exchange your MATTRESS for different mattress selection. Mattress Galaxy will extend the original purchase amount in the form of a store credit. If for any reason you choose a lower priced replacement you will be refunded the difference less any fees. If your reselection is more expensive you will pay only the remaining difference. Pricing of the new mattress will be based on the current price at the time of the exchange. Previous pricing from the original purchase will not be applicable. If you wish to exchange only your box spring/foundation, for any reason, there is a $50.00 exchange fee for the box spring/foundation. There is NO exchange or restocking fees for all initial comfort exchanges of new mattresses. Redelivery will be based on milage and waived when grouped with other deliveries in the area. In-Home Set Up is not included. Multiple exchanges may be made for a $200 fee PER exchange plus applicable redelivery & setup.
Floor Samples, Clearance/Closeout, Discontinued, Open Items, or Previously Exchanged Mattresses may only be EXCHANGED ONCE for a flat 20% fee per item of the purchase price. These items may not be returned, only exchanged. Redelivery & setup fees are not included.
All services are voidable by not complying with any one of the following requirements:
· NO exchanges on new warranty replacements of previously purchased items
· NO exchanges on special orders (non-inventory sizes, models, or firmness’s) or custom sizes (cut down custom sized beds)
· All Merchandise will be subject to redelivery (based on mileage) or setup fees, or applicable exchange fees
· You must purchase a waterproof mattress protector from Mattress Galaxy at the time the new set is purchased
· You must keep classic innerspring models AT LEAST 21 DAYS, to allow for your body’s normal adjustment period
· You must keep Tempur-Pedic, Hybrids, or Sealy Conform models AT LEAST 56 DAYS, to allow for your body’s normal adjustment period and for the beds normal break in period. All foam beds take a full 8 weeks to be at the same comfort level as the floor samples in the show room. Until the mattress has been slept on for 8 weeks it will not be at its optimal comfort level. Due to this fact you must sleep in the bed for a minimum of 8-10 weeks for proper adjustment
· There CAN NOT be smoking in your home. Any bed found to have an odor of any kind will be refused upon pick up
· Homes with pets will be refused if the bed is found to be soiled with hair or any other pet related issue
· Merchandise presented for exchange must be in odor free, unsoiled, like new and sanitary condition. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
· No returns or exchanges on ALL adjustable bases (Ergo, Extend, Ease, L&P, S-Cape, C-Space, Glideaway) No Exceptions
· No returns or exchanges on opened Sheets, Mattress Pads, Toppers, Blankets and Pillows under state law, No Exceptions
· No returns or exchanges on special order items such as Headboards, Custom Cut Down Mattresses/Box springs/Foundations
· No returns (only exchange for a 20% fee) on any Floor Samples, Clearance/Closeout, Discontinued, Open Items, or Previously Exchanged Mattresses
· No returns on items purchased as a result of an exchange, items are exchange only for an additional $200 per item exchange fee
· 25% Restocking fee on any New Mattress, New Boxspring/Foundation per item returned, No Exceptions. Additional In-Home / Pick Up Fees Apply
Price Match Policy
· Product being presented for match must NOT be a closeout, discontinued, or clearance item at our direct competitor
· Product being presented must be from a factory direct retailor; no secondary bedding carriers will be considered as they do not carry warranties
· Products must be identical (quantity, brand, color, model, size, condition etc.)
· Price matches will be done on total costs including accessories, exchange options, tax, in home set up, and delivery fees
· Product being presented must be an advertised price from a local factory direct competitor within 50 miles (no secondary bedding)
· Verbal price quotes will not be honored, only written quotes or published verifiable pricing on identical items will be honored
· Price matches done AFTER purchase must be done within 30 days and the difference will be in store credit (Excludes Tempur-Pedic, S&F, Hybrids)
· Mattress Galaxy reserves the right to verify any ads, quotes, competitor details, or manufacture and model details prior to completing any price match
Low Profile Box Spring/Foundation Policy
At Mattress Galaxy we do our absolute best to anticipate every need our clients may have. This includes the height of your box spring/foundation. Almost all manufactures offer two heights, 9” and 5”. If our staff offers or recommends a low-profile (5”), we ask that you trust our expertise and take our offer of a low profile (5”) first. If you find that it is too low for your purposes within 14 days of delivery we will, at our expense, exchange it for a high profile (9”). If you do not accept the recommendations OR choose the 9” after being informed of the 5” option at the time of purchase and wish to exchange it for the 5” you may. However, you will be required to pay redelivery and/or in-home set up for the exchange to 5” box spring and a restocking fee of $50 per item for the high-profile box you are exchanging.
If a customer elects to pick up their purchase, the customer is responsible for providing a safe and adequate vehicle for transport. Mattress Galaxy shall not be responsible for damage to products during client transport when the bedding is loaded and/or tied by the customer. Mattress Galaxy shall not be responsible for damage to bedding loaded by its staff if the damage is incurred as a result of the customer’s negligence. Such as transport in/on a vehicle not recommended, tie downs that are too tight, bedding crushed by shutting truck tail gates, shoving sets into small vehicles, etc. that customers were advised against by for mentioned Mattress Galaxy staff. Mattress Galaxy will not provide tie down materials for transport, or load/tie down purchased items.
Lay A Way Policy
· Mattress Galaxy will allow our clients to put any new item carried on Lay A Way for up to 6 Months with no additional fees. Once final payment is ready to be made call and set up delivery and make final payment to our staff.
· A minimum 10% Deposit is required and is not refundable if the Lay A Way is terminated after more than 30 days due to holding the inventory in our warehouse. It acts as a storage fee in the event of a cancelation.